in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-12-2009 3:40 PM by BenSA. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-12-2009 3:40 PM

• BenSA
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Durban, South Africa
    • Posts 808
    • Gold Member

Beolink 7000 - faulty

Hi

I have a Beolink 7000 with charger for sale, has new rechargable batteries. The coils on the keypad need repairing. Unit charges. Backlight on Lcd screen works and so does all other lights. Needs to have the belt that lifts the glass section replaced as it is still the original one and has stretched with age. The remote is in good cosmetic condition, no chips in the glass or dents in the metal panel. Photos are available.

I have no idea what price to sell it for....so please if you are interested please don't hesitate to make me an offer. I will answer any questions as best as i can as I have never use this remote as it came with a Beosystem 6500 that I bought so I'm not quite familiar on exactly how it works. I have managed to get the remote to control the cd and tape and volume. Haven't been able to make two way contact though. I'm not sure if it is because it was previously used in a MCL setup.

Please note I live in South Africa.

Thanks

Durban South Africa

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)