in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-29-2008 7:49 AM by toylufson. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-24-2008 4:58 AM

Picture in Picture with external DVD

Hi,

could you help me with this:

I have a beovision 7-32, and a non-B&O external DVD on the V Aux. With the beo 4 remote I get Picture in picture with the following steps:

1. Put it on V Aux

2. Push Picture in Picture on the Beo 4

3. Push "TV"

And I have the TV-channel of the external DVD and the Beovision Channel in 1 picture.

I asked my dealer to put this button picture in picture on my Beo 5, but it doesn't work. At last my dealer said it can't be done. I wonder if this is correct, as I can get the P-P with the Beo 4 (allthough I need to push 2 buttons (P-P and TV)).

Can anyone help with this??
    regards

Twan 

• 12-24-2008 8:56 AM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Re: Picture in Picture with external DVD

Hi

Your dealer doesn't have to put this button. When you add a video source to your BV 7, the program creates a button called PinP that works perfectly. It is placed in the submenu when you push TV or when you push DVD.

Quim

• 12-29-2008 7:49 AM In reply to

Re: Picture in Picture with external DVD

Hi,

I do have a button P-and-P on the beo 5 on the TV menu. When I push the button i can choose between DVD (working) and the V Aux. When I push the V Aux I get the sound of the V Aux, but no image (black screen)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)