in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-24-2007 4:33 AM by Medogsfat. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-24-2007 4:03 AM

• dusekj
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-24-2007
    • Posts 6
    • Bronze Member

BeoGram CDX parts

Hallo,

My hobby is to collect old electronics. Recently I got an broken BeoGram CDX. I tried to fix it. It seems to me the problem is a broken hinge on the motorized dust cover.  I tried to repair it but the cover is to heavy  and it does not close properly. I definitely need a new hinge.

I already asked in local dealer shop for the part but they don’t seem to be so interested to spend time searching for a little thing which comes to the system which was produced in the 80’s. I also looked on eBay but there are not that many BeoGram CDX for sale.

Can somebody advise where shell I look? Is there any possible replacement?

Thank you,

Jiri Dusek.

• 05-24-2007 4:33 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: BeoGram CDX parts

Parts are not available for these any more I'm afraidSad

However I have successfully repaired this left hand hinge several times in the past. If your hinge is still in reasonable condition I can have a look at it for you.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)