in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-22-2012 6:01 AM by koalabala. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-22-2012 5:08 AM

BeoVision MX4000

Hi, I bought what I think is a MX4000 (there is no information on it, even at the back, but from lots of searching on the net it looks like the MX4000) from an auction for £10. Had no idea what these tvs were like until i got it home and tried it, and got to hear the incredable sound. I was trying to work out how to connect the saterlite up to it. Much fidling later. I turned the TV on and suddenly no picture, nothing, just the red light. Can't believe it, such a tease. Now I really want it to work, after hearing it! I saw the page on how to rebuild the MX4000 http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/t/24571.aspx, but i have to say I feel a tad over whelmed when looking at that, and afraid I might blow myself up in the process!

So I'm left with the options of be brave and try and fix it, throw it away, or see if someone else can fix it. I have been told that the cost to fix this from Bang and Olufsun would be huge and not worth it. Any ideas? Seems such a shame to throw it.

• 02-22-2012 6:01 AM In reply to

Re: BeoVision MX4000

If i cannot find a way to fix this I am happpy to give this away to any of you for free of course. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)