in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-29-2008 2:06 PM by jtobias. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-29-2008 9:31 AM

beocom 2 batteries, software etc

Interesting one, phone is fine and works well but if It does a lot of ringing, it comes up with 'set clock' and forgets the current time and date

I'm thinking the batteries are a bit 'tired', I know my phones (2 X beocom 2 and a new style beoline) are not on the latest software, so I called the local dealer and he said it would be a  minimum of £100 to look at them (they send them down south or something!)

As I say , phone still works fine and retains its caller id lists , phone books etc

Also, will upgrading the software on them allow the 'common phonebook' function to work ie share entries between the handsets rather than having to put the same number into both to store them.

Thanks in advance, I'm a bit of a B&O newbie!

Filed under:
  • 10-29-2008 10:01 AM In reply to

Re: beocom 2 batteries, software etc

Hi

Based on your "down south" comment, can I assume your "up north" ?

If so, andManchester is within reach, feel free to call in with your kit.

No charge to look at them, we have the batteries in stock and the relevant jigs to do the software etc on site - and two batteries (fitted) isn't anything like £100 ( not here, anyway ) so should be able to sort you out.

Regards

David 

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

• 10-29-2008 11:06 AM In reply to

If your beocom 2's are mrk 1,  they will not work with a new beoline pstn.You my get them to register with the base, but they will never work 100%.Your up north dealer should know that.From Blacktony down south! NO CHARGE.
  • 10-29-2008 2:06 PM In reply to

Thanks David, I'm in Glasgow but often visit manchester (parents!) will pop in next time I'm down

cheers tony also

perhaps the local boys are taking the P155....?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)