in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-28-2008 1:49 AM by timhanna. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2008 3:08 PM

• Robert
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2007
    • Northern Ireland
    • Posts 362
    • Gold Member

Current B&O Dealer Promotions

Hi guys,

Just noticed this deal on my dealers website, anyone have an idea what the HD receiver might be? Sky HD box, Freesat box? I'm assuming this promotion will be running UK wide at the minute?

"Buy a Bang & Olufsen television and receive a FREE HD receiver*

Buy any HD-ready Bang & Olufsen television before 14th September 2008 and we’ll include a free HD receiver. This will give you access to a wide range of High Definition transmissions and ensure that you get maximum enjoyment from the summer’s sporting action.

Other offers listed are;

"FREE extended warranty

All Bang & Olufsen products carry a two year warranty but, if you purchase a Bang & Olufsen television before 14th September 2008, it will be extended to 50 months. This will give you additional peace of mind by ensuring that you’ll still be enjoying HDTV in 2012 under warranty.

To experience the Bang & Olufsen television range and see the difference that HD makes, call into our showroom now.

*Terms & conditions apply – ask showroom staff for details.

Three irresistible ways to listen, together at one irresistible price!

Life is better together! Now you can enjoy MP3 portable music from the BeoSound 6 through the outstanding loudspeaker quality of the BeoSound 1 with combined CD and FM radio or simply enjoy each on its own. Purchase them together for just £999 before 31 October 2008, and save yourself a minimum of £300

Regards, Robert. 

• 08-27-2008 3:11 PM In reply to

Re: Current B&O Dealer Promotions

Hi i made a purchase for a new Beocenter 6 lastr week and i got a sky HD box free also if you purchase a Beosound 1 before oct you get a Beosound 6 free hope this helps

Dave.

• 08-27-2008 3:15 PM In reply to

• Robert
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2007
    • Northern Ireland
    • Posts 362
    • Gold Member

Thanks Dave. I'll be purchasing a BV8 at some stage, may try and do it before the 14th to get a Sky HD box free. Already own a BS1, but thats still not too bad an offer for someone who's interested in one. Also to 4 year warranty would be useful to have if you buy now.

How are you finding the Beocentre 6, and do you mind if I ask why you went for it over a Beovision 8?

Robert. 

• 08-27-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

Hi Rob, the reason i went for the Beocenter 6 was the sound quality and the picture quality. The Beocenter may be a smaller screen but it has all the styling of B&O it has several connections and and anti reflex coated screen, i found the BV 8 screen very good quality pic was good but on the Centre 6 the sounds has a very good depth of bass. also i found out that the BV 8 is made outside of Denmark at the new factory in the the cheq republic.
  • 08-28-2008 1:49 AM In reply to

lol,i never got my hd box!!! hehe
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)