in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-07-2007 4:44 PM by The Stig - ver. 1.7. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-07-2007 9:16 AM

• EOB
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Posts 188
    • Bronze Member

Please some trouble shooting on the following:

Somehow the MX3500 looses its setting for the motorstand ? or fails to send it turning signal ?

When first conected the motorstand didnt work after advice from a dealer I grasped that the mx3500 needs to be callibrated when a new device is added. so unplug and after a period of time reconect and it will `read ` the new devices and sets it output for it.

So i did it and voila it worked. But after a while the picture>stand procedure wouldnt work anymore ?

I figured it had to do something with the new setting not being saved ? for longer period or that if it isnt saved it will reset to no motorstand signal ? ( if you know how it exactly works feel free )

Somehow it worked for a period of time fine after i did the following unplug>connect>picture-stand >turn into preset position and store .

I recently added a VX5500 same procedure as above. But now it wont keep the turning ability. After a while it will not turn anymore. When turned of by link 1000 it will take the returning time before giving turn off flash but wont turn

Basic questions :

* does it all need to be stored ?

* does menu has anything to do with it

regards

• 08-07-2007 9:20 AM In reply to

Re: Please some trouble shooting on the following:

Sounds odd! I wonder if the memory store is not working - maybe the lithium battery is time expired! I confess to being pretty amateur at TV sets though.
  • 08-07-2007 4:44 PM In reply to

Re: Please some trouble shooting on the following:

Hi first thing you have to do is check for dry solder's, on the connection board where all the connectors are. it's very common on 10+ years old TVs, if the connection is bad and TV loses contact to the motor. it will save that there is none, and you have to unplug the set to get it to find the motor aging. this is what I cut think of Wink
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)