in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-18-2008 1:35 PM by Dave. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-18-2008 9:24 AM

• harrykym
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2008
    • Rossendale
    • Posts 86
    • Bronze Member

Beosound 3

I’ve had problems with the top panel of my Beosound 3; my local dealer has fixed this for me twice now.  But because I didn’t buy it from them I seem to lose the famous B&O customer service everyone tells me about. 

I collected my Beosound 3 today after having the top panel replaced again, I’m convince that they have given me someone else’s! The one I left with them was lovingly cleaned and packed into its box but the one I have collected is grubby and has scratches on it that were differently not on the one I left!!  The box, which was in prefect condition, is now bashed and battered too. 

I was so convince that this is not my Beosound 3, I rung the dealer to see if they had made a mistake.  I asked them to confirm my details with the serial number, at this the lady (who was quite rude) snapped at me that she could not tell me if this was my model because I did not buy it from them and therefore she was not privy to its registration details!  She later phoned me back and confirmed that the serial number is registered in my name!  I have no way of knowing if the Beosound is mine.  I made no reference of its serial number (something I will rectify with all my B&O products) and because of it grubby condition i just feel that this is not mine!

My question is does anyone know if item No1272011 with serial No 94406213 is registered to Mr James Stroud?

And if this my treasured Beosound 3 what should I do about the poor condition in which it was given back to me?

Many thanks

James

BS-3, BS-1, BS-OVERTURE, AVANT-28"RF, AVANT-28" DVD, AVANT 32" RF, 3xBEO-4, LC-1, 4xBEOCOM-6000, BEOCOM-2, A9 KEYRING, DVD1, Beosystem 10, BEOCOM 3, BEOLAB 2500, BEOSOUND CENTURY, BEOLIT 707

• 08-18-2008 9:54 AM In reply to

• Jeuke
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-29-2007
    • Posts 41
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beosound 3

hello James,

If I tell you that I am sorry for the experience you had at that dealer, you wouldn't care I presume,

the only thing I can do is to look into your request and yes it is yours...if you wan't I can give you your addres that is listed on my computer.

Have a question, did you sign a paper when you gave your BS 3 to your dealer telling in what condition it came? you bought yours in 2006 as far as I can see. The only thing is complaining at the dealers saying that it is not the state you brought it.

If that does not work, a letter to Bang & Olufsen in Struer, Denmark is a possibility. They absolutely listen to every customers story or problem,

sorry for my horrible spelling and good luck

Philip

• 08-18-2008 10:22 AM In reply to

• harrykym
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2008
    • Rossendale
    • Posts 86
    • Bronze Member

thanks for your quick response!

So this is my BS 3 - i was hoping they had a mistake!

i didn't sign anything when i left it with them, should they do this as standard practice?

I have now spoken with owner of the dealership but even from this person i am being treated poorly in fact i am still waiting for there service manager to get back to me!!  No doubt i will now have the inconvieance off having to take it back to the shop, if inneed they take my complete seriously!

i have had the same experiance with them in the past.  Why do they take this attitude with people who dont buy from them?  I get better customer service from my local grease monkey menchanic (no offence Barry!)

james 

BS-3, BS-1, BS-OVERTURE, AVANT-28"RF, AVANT-28" DVD, AVANT 32" RF, 3xBEO-4, LC-1, 4xBEOCOM-6000, BEOCOM-2, A9 KEYRING, DVD1, Beosystem 10, BEOCOM 3, BEOLAB 2500, BEOSOUND CENTURY, BEOLIT 707

• 08-18-2008 1:25 PM In reply to

Yep, it's yours.

I don't understand people who make differences between customers. We don't make differences: in our store, about 60% of the costumers bought his firts B&O in another store that closed six years ago, but for us, they are like those that bought his first B&O in our store.

Some people don't know to be serious Stick out tongue

Good luck Harry Yes -  thumbs up

Jq. BS4 BL3 A8 Form2

• 08-18-2008 1:35 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Thats disgusting, call head office, that's what i'd do.

I'm angry to read this, they clearly do not value their employment with B&O.  Action must be taken here.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)