in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-15-2007 5:32 PM by Max. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2007 3:09 PM

Eyes wide shut B&O product marketing

Eyes wide shut B&O product marketing

It is nice to read the B&O virus has spread to the most of us.

I must confess I had the serious B&O infection, it dimmed from 1995 until 2006. Recently I only get exited by

the Beolab 9 and Beosystem 3. So the excitement starts infecting me again.

The B&O product marketing is horrible, why is there still no 32 inch TV without DVD?, why was there no Beocord for audio (CDR), today no 42 inch Plasma, no digital Beolink-room system, no Beolink control touch display for link rooms (new IR eye), no hdmi, no separate DVD player, no ID3 tag info?

In my opinion the Beosystem 3 misses the USB connector and a network (RJ45) connector for sure. We need a memory card and PC files solution for our HD++ content.

HDMI supports video/data/audio, why is B&O not talking about data over hdmi? It would make us customers more confident in lean cable solutions and compatibility.

May I ask you to write your opinion?

Struer hardly teases me to buy, regards Robert

• 05-15-2007 5:32 PM In reply to

• Max
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Devon
    • Posts 64
    • Founder

Re: Eyes wide shut B&O product marketing

Buy yourself a pair of BL9s and a BeoSystem 3 - you will feel better!

The good thing (I keep telling myself this anyway) is B&O eventually offer upgrades when things settle down and stick to what they know when they release new products. There is always one feature you can wait for or you can enjoy what is available today and not get too hung up on what's missing.

We are certainly in a time for massive change in TV platforms and I think the BeoSystem 3 is a flexible, and hopefully expansible solution, if not I'll have a nice aluminuim work of art in the corner for sure!

My B&O is in my Bio.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)