in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-06-2008 4:50 AM by Keith Saunders. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-16-2007 1:49 PM

• PD
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Eastbourne, England
    • Posts 210
    • Bronze Member

Beo4 Query

I've just become the proud possessor of an AV9000 (yay a lot) & I'm trying to figure out the Beo 4. I'm not actually using the AV1 slot for the VCR as I need the scarts for DVD & Freeview. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to reassign a button on the Beo 4, not just put one in the list. For example - I'd like to link the SAT button to the V-Tape 2 command as I don't use this button & it makes a logical sort of sense.

Any suggestions guys? Embarrassed

PD "The difference betwixt erotic & kinky is that betwixt using a feather & using a chicken..."

• 09-16-2007 1:57 PM In reply to

Re: Beo4 Query

Which DVD player have you got? DVD1?

p. 

• 08-05-2008 7:04 PM In reply to

• Calvin
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • London
    • Posts 233
    • Bronze Member

I did a forum search and thought I'd add to this old unanswered thread rather than start a new one.

Similar to the original question, I was wanting to reassign the 'Aux' function to the DVD button.  I've recorded all my films to an external hard drive on my Mac so to play DVD's now means switching the BeoMaster to Aux so that it picks up the sound from my Mac.  Ideas?

• 08-06-2008 1:54 AM In reply to

As far as I am aware, the Beo4 is 'hard wired' so you need to use the List system. I have Sky and Freeview attached to my AV9000 and use a SCART expander and V.Aux. No perfect but it all works - I use a STB-C to work Sky and a DVD-C to work the Freeview/DVD-R box. I have left the V.Tape attached.

• 08-06-2008 4:50 AM In reply to

You cannot reassign buttons on the Beo4.

However, depending on Beovision you can reassign SCART sockets to a limited extent, for example AV socket could be assigned to SAT/DTV or V-AUX

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)