in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-07-2008 12:31 AM by muntbeoman. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2008 12:03 AM

Beovox Cona

Hello again, all.

Another question: Currently I have hooked up to my Beosystem 5500 two Beovox CX-100 and two Beolab 3000.  I have the opportunity to pick up locally a Beovox Cona subwoofer to enhance the bass a bit (though to be quite honest, the addition of the Beolabs against my wall has caused the sound to fill out more anyway).

The question is: were I to purchase this Cona, do I have room left on my Beomaster to hook it up?  Or is it not hooked up via the Beomaster? Honestly I have no clue how the Cona even connects.

Can anybody inform me on this?  And with the speaker setup that I have going for me now, would this be a recommended purchase?

Thanks again,

Aaron 

• 05-07-2008 12:31 AM In reply to

Re: Beovox Cona

You connect the Beovox Cona to the output of your Beosystem and then you connect the other speakers (probably the CX100) to the Beovox Cona. The Cona filters the lower frequencies from the output to the CX's.

So the Cona has two speaker inputs (from your system) and two speaker outputs (to your speakers)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)