in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-04-2008 12:20 PM by Tom Morgan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-03-2008 5:07 PM

• Tom Morgan
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 10-13-2007
    • Rochester Hills, MI
    • Posts 46
    • Bronze Member

Need miscellaneous parts for BeoCenter 2300

Hi All,

Recenlty purchased a BeoCenter 2300 on eBay for a very reasonable price, but unfortunately it came missing a few minor parts.  Was hoping to find someone who may have spares of these or know where I can find them without necessarily having to buy new. If I must purchase new, can anyone provide me the proper part numbers for these things?

Here is what I need:

1.  The "clip" which connects (or holds) the FM antenna on the back of the unit. Part Number?

2. A complete AM antenna with DIN plug.  Part Number?

3. Not sure of the name, but something to do with a bracket that goes on the back of the unit to keep all the wires straight.  can someone explain to me what this is?

Many thanks in advance,

Tom

• 02-03-2008 11:03 PM In reply to

• peterb
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-27-2007
    • Sydney
    • Posts 20
    • Gold Member

Re: Need miscellaneous parts for BeoCenter 2300

i've seen  #2 on ebay (the AM aerial) on occasion although not going cheaply

i got my #3 (the cover) from Lifestlye AV for a good price and was very glad to have the cable mess fixed up Smile

• 02-04-2008 12:20 PM In reply to

• Tom Morgan
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 10-13-2007
    • Rochester Hills, MI
    • Posts 46
    • Bronze Member

Re: Need miscellaneous parts for BeoCenter 2300

Thanks Sydney,

I will keep my eyes open on eBay and maybe create a few Favorite Searches to help me locate one of these.

I guess I will give my local B&O dealer a try as well, just to see what these parts cost new.

Many thanks again for the reply.

Tom

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)