in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-23-2007 6:02 PM by Seedar. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-23-2007 8:07 AM

• Seedar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-23-2007
    • Adelaide, Australia
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

Bug with Beocom 6000 ?

Anyone else had caller ID's saved in the list with the LED flashing and not been able to clear them ? Just in the last few weeks I have had a caller ID stored that cant be cleared by just scrolling through the list like normal. They are stuck on as "new" and the LED therefore always flashes.

Any ideas anyone ?

thanks,

Seedar.

• 04-23-2007 8:16 AM In reply to

Re: Bug with Beocom 6000 ?

Seedar,

I have not seen or heard of this type of problem and I have both the MK I & MK II BeoCom 6000's

Do all other functions work 100% correctly ?

Keith..

Regards Keith....

• 04-23-2007 8:45 AM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Hi Seedar, You might try unplugging from the mains and taking yuor battery out for five minutes. It may re-set itself. You can also disable the alert signal-----

dot7--scroll to setup menu-----ok----scroll to alert signal----ok---scroll to off----ok

Howevr, this doesn't fix the problem as you no longer have alert for other things.

Let us know how you go on, and welcome to the forum (according to my pc you joined tomorrow)ConfusedTongue TiedConfused

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 04-23-2007 6:02 PM In reply to

• Seedar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-23-2007
    • Adelaide, Australia
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

HI Keith and jandyt,

Thanks for the comments and the welcome. I was with the forum back before the new site was launched but drifted since :)

Yes, everything else is working fine. I thought the caller ID list, phone book and last dialled numbers were stored in non vol memory in the base as I have two handsets and they now and the have to resync to the base and they both display the same stuck numbers ! Also new ones appear :( Curious ! Other background is that it has been fine for approx 6 years. The base is connected thru a billion VOIP router but that has been the case for a while without problems.

thanks,

Seedar.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)