in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-25-2010 6:09 AM by 9 LEE. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-25-2010 5:22 AM

List your weird B&O quotes from the web

Found here.

After he saw that all six Probes had safely reached their orbits and began their scanning duties, and there were no unusual readings coming from Soder's surface and the team's area during the first 5 minutes, Adrian reported in, "Ensign Gormek, Lt. Norris, the 6 Probes are up and running as requested. Nothing unusual coming from them or the other running sensors so far, everything seems normal."

With that done, it was time to enjoy some music while keeping an eye out for his teammates. Adrian pulled out his Apple-Universe Integrated Systems I-Everything and plugged it into his console's USB12.2 Port. Simultaneously he jacked his Bang & Olufsen GalacticSound-1200 Digital Noise-Cancelling Earphones into the console's audio output port and snapped one into his right ear, leaving his other ear free in case any of the Senior Officers called him. Adrian called up his favourite playlist of songs from the I-Everything's 12TB solid state storage drive and used some of his console's excess processing power to enhance the listening experience, delivering music quality that the I-Everything alone couldn't sustain. Ahh, the wonders of technology............

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lt. JG. Adrian Lee - TO, USS Broadsword NCC-80864
    Player Name: Alex Tang

"To be human is to strive hard to make yourself better than you already are." - Jean-Luc Picard

End quote

There's some pretty weird stuff on the web with B&O references. A lot of it is not reproducable on Beoworld! The one positive thing is that B&O is one of the few brands that writers/ bloggers usually use in a very positive way!

Anyone else got a weird quote? (Or just a reference in a badly written online novel?)

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 08-25-2010 6:09 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: List your weird B&O quotes from the web

Most 'B&O Quotes' i get are email by Spambots to the BeoWorld Admin account..

One yesterday made me chuckle..

Page: http://www.beoworld.org/article_view.asp?id=62
    Name: Flowerrerb
    What flowers do you like?

..and another one i had was telling me i could increase my stamina to please the important.  I assume 'the important' was my half-marathon personal best time and nothing untoward.  *cough*

Laughing

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)