in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-04-2010 10:44 AM by Craig. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-04-2010 3:42 AM

• tim
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Australia
    • Posts 8
    • Bronze Member

My BV3 is still going strong

Wow, I haven't really been on this new website that Lee set up much. I slipped away.

I did however spend so much time on the old site that I should of been a Moderator!

Anyway, just finished watching a movie on my old BV3 with 5.1 and what an experience!  Money well spent.  I have no interest in updating to a flat panel whatsoever... maybe after the BV3 blows up Stick out tongue

I have noticed BV5s are selling quite cheap, my arm could be twisted.  But for now I couldnt be happier with my setup Smile

• 05-04-2010 5:17 AM In reply to

• Peter
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-28-2009
    • Sweden
    • Posts 134
    • Bronze Member

Re: My BV3 is still going strong

I agree with you Tim,

Everytime I use my BV3-32 I am amazed...Since the size is enough for my viewing distance I dont need a bigger screen and the picture qualilty is simply stunning.

How great it is to just enjoy and not feel having to "upgrade" to new stuff all the time..

/Peter

• 05-04-2010 9:20 AM In reply to

I can only agree with you guys.

This week-end a friend of mine complained about the picture quality on his 50' Fujitsu plasma screen, his eyes were aching after 20 minutes of movie watching. He came home on Sunday, saw the picture quality of my BV3-32, and ..bought my TV right away!

Yesterday I visited him and he was so happy with the set, he's been watching lots of DVDs for the last 2 days, and has no problem anymore with his eyes..!I watched Ice Age 3 with him last night & it was truly awesome..Smile

Reunion Island is greeting you!

• 05-04-2010 9:52 AM In reply to

I have a BV3 and an Avant. I find that HD is slightly better than I get on my TV's but SD on a panel is rubbish compared to the CRT's. I havent seen anything to make me want to change tv's yet. Also as 3d ones are appearing on the market, maybe now is not the time to buy a new TV as non 3d will be old hat soon.

• 05-04-2010 10:23 AM In reply to

I hope not Richard! 3D and the glasses to go with it are just the latest fad passing through TV at the moment - a bit like teasmaids were to breakfasting in the 70s!

President, Beomaster 8000 Appreciation Society

• 05-04-2010 10:44 AM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Had my BV3-32 for just over 5 years now. It still has the same wow factor as when it was new. Also have an Avant in the bedroom. What amazes me is how good they look when they are turned off too.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)