in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-18-2009 9:27 AM by Sandrikor. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-18-2009 8:57 AM

Lintronic converter box

Hi There Just downloaded the 3rd party xml generator and the lintronic software ,so  i could create my own xml codes etc . Well got a simple question , where could i actually Buy a Lintronic Converter Box ?  is there any avaiable through ebay ? what do they cost ?let me know ^^

• 04-18-2009 9:01 AM In reply to

Re: Lintronic converter box

Go to the Lintronic web site HERE to find out pricing etc.

I guess you got the XML Converter programme to install without problems as you appear to have edited your earlier posting ?

Regards Keith....

• 04-18-2009 9:17 AM In reply to

Yeah keith no problems afterall with the instalation programm, everything works smoothly now :)   I Guess i Could order such a converter from the nearest B&O Retailer or i have to directly from lintronic ?

• 04-18-2009 9:19 AM In reply to

And Witch product is it exactly i am looking for from the site ?(Converter)

TT455-RT-238     Universal Signal Converter    This one i  Guess?

• 04-18-2009 9:23 AM In reply to

A couple of B&O dealers have signed up as Lintronic resellers otherwise I suggest you go directly to Lintronics

You have the correct converter

Regards Keith....

• 04-18-2009 9:27 AM In reply to

Well i guess i am on the Right track then ;) Of to get one of those converters then and prolly more questions will pop up soon for the whole process etc.... Thnx again ^^

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)