in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-18-2008 3:57 PM by BEOKNOW. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2008 4:50 PM

Beocenter 1 experience

Hello,

I bought Beocenter 1, and now I'm waiting to get tv.   

I'm wondering to hear some experience from users that have Beocenter 1 ?

Picture quality compare to Beovision 3 or Avant, Sound quality, Dvd .... 

I tried to fined reviews over the web but I can't fined any...

I would be appreciate if any of you who have Beocenter 1 or Beovision 1 share there experience good or bad.

Thank you!

Nikola 

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 09-18-2008 10:37 AM In reply to

• Philippe
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Toulouse, France
    • Posts 321
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beocenter 1 experience

Hi Nikola,

I have a BV1 in my bedroom and it's really a superb TV. The quality of the picture is OK (although not in par with BV3 or an Avant of course) but it's above the older MX series. The sound quality especially is quite superb for a TV set.

Although I've never quite understood why people may find interesting to watch a DVD in a 4:3 format, the BC1 is OK too (the DVD tray mechanism is nice).

Philippe

• 09-18-2008 2:04 PM In reply to

Thank you Philippe!

I bought BC 1 from lifestyle and now I'm waiting to get tv :)

My alternative was BV 3 but I decide to go for BC1 only because of design and in built dvd .

I know whatever tv you chose from B&O you will be happy.

For me two things are important : Sound  and Design :)

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 09-18-2008 3:57 PM In reply to

A nice Tv the BC1 - excellent picture quality, good reliability...only downside is 4:3, but I use one in my office on the link system and love it - motorised table stand!
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)