in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-07-2008 1:22 PM by mhw. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-06-2008 3:03 AM

Serenata - Nice phone but so hard to use

My friend has bought me a serenata from overseas and it is a really nice phone/mp3 player but such a pain to use! The most annoying thing is transferring songs and getting the mp3 player function to work the way I want on the Serenata. I use a mac and all my songs are in itunes so I had to copy the songs onto my laptop which is windows in order to use beoplayer to transfer songs onto the serenata. Beoplayer is so difficult to use compared to itunes. Once I got the songs on my serenata, the tracks within the album doesn't play continuously, it just play the same track repeatedly and I had to manually select the next track!

I wonder if anyone has any tips/advise about how to best transfer music (with album cover) and getting them to work properly on the Serenata. Otherwise the sound I'm quite happy with.  

• 07-07-2008 5:06 AM In reply to

Re: Serenata - Nice phone but so hard to use

Hello am having identical issue with my phone. Will keep you posted If I come up with a secret approach. It must be a secret because my local b and o dealer doesnt want to help. !

• 07-07-2008 11:57 AM In reply to

Does BeoPlayer not work on your Mac? It works on mine.
  • 07-07-2008 1:22 PM In reply to

• mhw
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 207
    • Gold Member

Have you seen THIS ?

EDIT: Oops, that's for the Beosound 6, sorry! THIS is the page for the Serenata, but it doesn't support covers in iTunes...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)