in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-10-2007 1:17 PM by Kevin. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-10-2007 9:15 AM

How are we getting on?!

Hey guys,

Probably a question for the mods, and just a curiosity for the rest of us - how many Beoworlders are there now? Gold - Silver and Bronze? I think I've only seen one Silver member.

Cool

• 05-10-2007 9:42 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Re: How are getting on?!

Hi,

1,156 members with 318 Gold founder members can't help with the number of silver members I'm afraid.

If you want to keep and eye on the figures then go to shortcuts and View all users you can get a bit of a break down in the search fields.

Always room for more Gold members!

cheers,

Kevin 

• 05-10-2007 1:00 PM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Someone was asking how he can upgrade from Silver to Gold and failed to get a reply. I couldn't see if that's a possibility but maybe that's something that could be addressed?

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

• 05-10-2007 1:17 PM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Hi,

on the main front page where your log in details are there is a section upgrade renew membership. All your details should be there including a membership box (drop down type) just choose the membership you want there. Obviously changing from Silver to Gold requires a full gold subscription because trying to calculate how many months you've had at silver and how many at gold you should have since you registered makes the whole thing very complicated. Bronze to Gold should be no problem thoughYes

Hope that clears things up,

cheers,

Kevin 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)