in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-06-2008 5:28 AM by Lou Ambaum. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-06-2008 4:22 AM

Easy creation of MP3 cd's from BeoPlayer

I have converted almost al my music cd's to wma files for using in the BeoPlayer and BeoMedia. I'm searching now for a easy way to create MP3 cd's (because my carstereo doesn't support wma) directly from the BeoPlayer (using drag/drop). Does anybody have any good experience with any cd burning program or conversion tool? Any tips or advices are welcome.

Regards, Lou

• 01-06-2008 4:43 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Re: Easy creation of MP3 cd's from BeoPlayer

You could do it with iTunes. On a PC, iTunes will convert WMAs to whatever format you want, albeit AAC, MP3, Apple Lossless, WAV or AIFF. I'd personally choose high-bitrate MP3 so you get the least sound lost.

You simply drag & drop the files into iTunes, and it will convert them for you. Beware this will take up a lot of file space. Then drag the songs you want to turn into an MP3 disk into the left hand bar in iTunes to create a playlist, and in iTunes preferences (Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Burning), choose 'MP3 CD'.

Click OK, and then when in the playlist to burn to a disc, choose 'Burn Disk' in the bottom right of iTunes.

Weekly top artists:                   

• 01-06-2008 5:28 AM In reply to

Re: Easy creation of MP3 cd's from BeoPlayer

Thanks Alex for your resonse. But I'm really looking for a more easy way, direct from BeoPlayer playlists burning a cd in mp3 format. Also having both iTunes and BeoPlayer on a pc your facing lot's of disadvantages.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)