in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-25-2007 3:56 AM by meandmyshadow. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-24-2007 7:46 AM

• ankere
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-09-2007
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Beovision 6 - 26" AV1 input

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Sonos sound system with a RCA (standard red and white plugs for the AV1), but without any luck.

I have succeeded in connecting this to the AV2, but here I need a SCART plug converter as the AV2 is a SCART input.

Does anybody have an idea how to configure AV1 for sound only input?  Or is this not possible?

I do hope you guys can help me out.

Best regards,

Anker

Filed under: , ,
  • 07-25-2007 3:56 AM In reply to

Re: Beovision 6 - 26" AV1 input

AV1 is also a scart, so I am a little confused as to what you mean.  Are you refering to the RCA phono sockets on the side of the BV6? if so these are activated by useing the 'camera' or 'camcorder' function on you Beo4, however on some models the TV will not recognise the command (and this may only apply to early BC6) you kind of have to calibrate it first, which means there is some sort of software glitch.Here's how to do it:Turn on the Beovision/center 6Attach a video device that is switched off (digital camera, video camera etc.)Switch on your video device and the TV will auto select the input and display the attached device.Once this sequence is complete the TV will recognise the 'Camera' or 'Camcorder' command on the Beo4
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)