in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-04-2008 2:09 PM by Craig. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-04-2008 1:57 PM

• ibore
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-04-2008
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

B&O wiring pre-installed to house

Hello all,

am new to the forum and i apologise if this is a novice question or if this has been asked before and therefore acts as an irritant!!

i have recently bought a new house in a development which was described by the developer as "pre-installed for B&O". Upon further investigation i discovered that the B&O dealership in Bath had run some form of cabling around the house that led from room to room (appearing as blank face plates). The showhouse (which i ended up buying) was set up with several peices of B&O in each room demonstrating the fact that they were all interlinked. 

my question is this - what cabling would they have used, and will this cabling work exclusively with B&O products or will it work with a mixture of B&O and other brands, or even just with other brands??

thanks in advance!!

iBore 

• 02-04-2008 2:09 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: B&O wiring pre-installed to house

Hello, and welcome to Beoworld. If I were you I would have a chat with the dealer in Bath, I have only good thinfgs about them on this Forum. They should know exactly how it was setup. Here is a link to thier contact details. B&O BATH.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)