in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-06-2011 3:35 PM by geoff136. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-11-2007 5:58 PM

B&O MMVC1 CARTRIDGE

I purchased a B&O TX2 Turntable from a person in Minnesota. It was in Mint Condition after sitting in a closet for 8 years.  The tone arm was fitted with a B&O MMC1 Cartridge.  I don't think  the owner of the table realized what a gem he had.  I would like to sell the MMC1, but no one seems interested.  I am not a dealer and I am not trying to make a bundle on a hard to get item.Make me a fair decent offer and its yours at that price.  By the way it is in absolute mint condition. BILL COLLINS
  • 10-11-2007 7:10 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: B&O MMVC1 CARTRIDGE

Hi Bill !

Indeed, a gem of a find - but an MMC1 on a TX2 is like putting Ferrari Alloys on a Fiat !! 

I think a lot of people on BeoWorld are sometimes too polite to ask a price, and would rather the seller stated this perhaps?  If you can give an idea of this, i'm sure you will have either a lot of offers or an eager buyer!

Lee

Smile

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 01-06-2011 3:35 PM In reply to

Re: B&O MMVC1 CARTRIDGE

Do you still have this cartridge? If so, I am interested? How much would you sell it for? Have you been playing this turntable and sound coming out is decent enough?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)