in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-07-2007 3:07 PM by Peter. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-28-2007 6:19 AM

• GANGO
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • italy
    • Posts 48
    • Bronze Member

decoder-recorder with beo4?

i am using a decoder MY SKY ( in italy) with integrated hard disc. will i be able to control al the functions like rec., pause, fast forward , menu ecc. with the beo4 of my bv9 ? ( I still have to wait until september for it)

grazie

gango

• 06-28-2007 8:57 AM In reply to

Re: decoder-recorder with beo4?

That is the equivalent of Sky+ in the UK I believe. If it uses the same codes (and I think it does!) then it works very well indeed with a STB-C which should be standard on the BV9.
  • 06-28-2007 10:49 AM In reply to

I'm interested too: my sky + beo4 + non-B&O TV. What should I do to get control of the decoder via beo4?

grazie

phys

• 06-28-2007 11:08 AM In reply to

The Sky+ works via the TV set which has a Set Top Box Controller  (STB-C) built in. This works by translating the message sent to the Beovision into the correct codes for the Sky+ box. It then sends this message via a IR emitter in a long cable which is placed by the IR eye of the Sky box.

If you don't have a B&O set, this is clearly not an option, but you could get a Lintonic box which will act in the same way for all sorts of equipment and will control the Sky box and your non B&O TV if that is what you want.

• 07-07-2007 2:18 PM In reply to

Hi

I have a beo5 and sky plus how do i fast forard and rewind with the beo4 remote i can pause with stop and record with go +8 but cannot work out fast forward etc.

Thanks Andy

• 07-07-2007 3:07 PM In reply to

See other thread - but GO + >> or GO + << . Press >> again to go to next speed. Just play with Go and the other buttons and there are all sorts of functions!
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)