in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-16-2009 11:22 AM by Stoney3K. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-15-2009 6:05 PM

• Stoney3K
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2007
    • Eindhoven, NL
    • Posts 91
    • Silver Member

Beocord 2000 Parts

I scrapped my BC2000, because, unfortunately, the belts were completely nackered and the motor was completely useless. Getting a new motor would cost me just as much as getting a pre-owned BC2000 in decent condition.

So, because of this:

Offering an empty Beocord 2000 casing, in OK condition (some scratches on the front plexi), with working LED and touch boards (#3 and #4) still inside. Boards were tested before disconnected. The casing is sturdy and has ample space to build any projects like a HTPC, integrated into an existing Beosystem. Will ship for best bid + S&H.

Furthermore, I have spare PCB's number #1 and #2, along with a deck mechanism (in good condition, but untested because of lacking belts) on offer, for S&H costs only.

If you want to pick the stuff up and meet a fellow Beoworld member, I'm in the Netherlands, in the city of Eindhoven.

• 12-16-2009 5:39 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Re: Beocord 2000 Parts

I can supply new belts and motor if that's any help to you or the next owner.

Martin

• 12-16-2009 11:22 AM In reply to

• Stoney3K
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-26-2007
    • Eindhoven, NL
    • Posts 91
    • Silver Member

Re: Beocord 2000 Parts

Dillen:

I can supply new belts and motor if that's any help to you or the next owner.

Martin

Great offer, although I already sourced a replacement for my Beocord, the next owner may benefit from it. I'll see if I can solder pin headers to the boards for easy servicing and replacement in the future, as opposed to the solid-wire flex cables that came with the unit originally (and I, obviously, needed to cut to take the whole lot apart.)

Since I'm not a popular Swedish furniture manufacturer, I can, however, give no guarantees on missing screws. ;)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)