in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-17-2009 11:10 AM by symmes. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-16-2009 11:11 AM

Hypothesis building for Beolab1

Hypothesis building: Fewer listings of pre-owned  Beolab 1 speakers for sale (relative to other B&o) triggered me to test this hypothesis at α - 5% (l.o.s); 95% CI    

Ho: Superior output desisit current owners to trade this despite the upgrade to Beolab5 or Beolab8000 (though the later is not a like comparison for upgrade)

H1: Not too many first owners given the product was discontinued no sonner Beolab5 was introduced thus fewer in the "pre-owned" market

each ones view on the captioned would be highly appreciated. 

as i write i am crossing time zones like city blocks!!!

• 08-17-2009 3:48 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Re: Hypothesis building for Beolab1

could you possibly extrapolate? I take it you own BL1's? I do and i love them, but if i had the money i'd definitley upgrade to BL9... (i'd keep the BL1's, because they are just so staggeringly beautiful).

They weren't in production for very long and apparently they didn't sell very many pairs.

I don't understand your point Huh?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 08-17-2009 11:10 AM In reply to

• symmes
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Freedonia
    • Posts 290
    • Bronze Member

Re: Hypothesis building for Beolab1

All I know is if he is crossing time zones like city blocks, he must be in the space shuttle.  Great internet signal. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)