in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-13-2009 3:37 PM by kammeri. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2009 4:04 AM

Beo4 remote problem with Overture

Hi all

I'm sure this has been answered, but I've done a search and only found answers relating to a 1000 remote.

Basically, I have just bought an Overture which came with a Beo4 remote and a Beolink active. Try as I may I can't get the remote to work the Overture, and I'm wondering whether it needs to be set up or paired in some way? The post I found for the 1000 remote suggested it was set up for Opt 0, not Opt 1 - could this be it, and if so, how on earth do you change this on the Beo4 remote?!

Kind regards

Pete

• 04-09-2009 4:14 AM In reply to

Re: Beo4 remote problem with Overture

On Beo4. Red button and LIST together. Display says ADD?. LIST until display says OPTION?. Press GO

LIST until display says A-OPT. Press 1. Red Stby light on Ouverture should blink if you have been successful.

Regards Graham

• 04-09-2009 4:27 AM In reply to

Genius!

Thanks for that! (No idea what it all meant, but it works!)

Pete

• 08-12-2009 1:32 PM In reply to

My BEO4 used to function perfectly until I checked the software version by pressing red+list. After that it did not control the Ouverture at all until I performed the set-up mentioned in the quote. Now it works fine with the Ouverture but also mutes the volume of the my MX TV when the CD/RADIO is swithed on and switches the TV off whenever the Ouverture is switched off.

My question is, how do you configure the remote not have any affect on the MX TV while in CD/RADIO-mode?

• 08-12-2009 3:47 PM In reply to

You set V-OPT to 1

Regards Graham

• 08-13-2009 3:37 PM In reply to

joeyboygolf:

You set V-OPT to 1

Indeed, that did the trick. Is there any Beo4 programming guide or manual available wherefrom to learn all these tweaks?

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)