in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-13-2009 11:58 AM by Peter. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-13-2009 2:53 AM

Beolab 5 Pincode failure!

Hi there.

I have a pair of the fantastic Beolab 5, and they works great, and I`m really happy for them. Okay I didn`t know I could blow a upper middel tone, but it seems to be the case, after a good party. I don`t know if it was Berry White`s great deep voice or M People`s tight bass that did it..? But anyway, the middle tone has now been change with a new one, and the play crystal clear agian (: 

But the Pin Code security, seems not to works correctly. I would therefor like to hear, if anybody in hear have seen similar problems? I have had pincode on both speakers. But everytime I turn on the music or tv, one of the speakers flashing red/green and it want the pincode entered. And it wants it everytime I turn it on. So therefor I have only activated the pincode on one of the speakers at the moment. I know it`s not a big issue, and the speakers play great anyway, but I think when there is a pincode system on them, it would be nice to know that it works. Hope you understand my question?

All the best from Denmark ((:

Carsten

• 08-13-2009 7:21 AM In reply to

Re: Beolab 5 Pincode failure!

Hi there.

Just for information ((:

I called the Bang & Olufsen in Struer today, and told them about my little problem. And they asked me about if I had both speakers in the same main switch 220 V. And yes I did. So now after I have different main switch to each speakers, it works perfectly. So a big thanks to the very nice and very helpful people at B&O Struer.

Carsten, Denmark

• 08-13-2009 11:58 AM In reply to

Re: Beolab 5 Pincode failure!

Thanks for letting us know! I would not have guessed that answer! Smile And well done Struer!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)