in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-28-2009 5:01 PM by vikinger. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2009 1:08 PM

• Maurice
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 11-26-2007
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 56
    • Silver Member

Beomaster 1200/1001 wall bracket

Hello again, can anyome help me with obtaining pictures, dimensions @ type of material for a Beomaster 1200/1001 vertical mount wall bracket, also the socket screen cover for the above ,this item must be possibly one of the rarest item of B&O ever? i havent even seen a picture of it, let alone know what they look like! any help would be greatly appreachiated the part no for what it is worth is 8920243. Also was there ever a black version of a beogram 1200 or equivelent to go with  the beomaster 1001?

• 10-28-2009 1:34 PM In reply to

Re: Beomaster 1200/1001 wall bracket

Hi Maurice.

I am sure that this has been asked before and a picture or sketch displayed, but I can't find anything now when I search. From recollection the coverplate is a pretty crude looking affair and you'd be better trying to get compact 90 degree DIN plugs etc. The wall plate itself fits the grooves you'll find on the inside faces of the support legs so fabricating something may not be too difficult.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 10-28-2009 2:08 PM In reply to

Maurice,

If you have not already done so, go to the last page of the BM1001 user manual on the main site. It shows the wall bracket and cover plate.

Graham

• 10-28-2009 4:47 PM In reply to

• Maurice
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 11-26-2007
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 56
    • Silver Member

Hi Graham

Graham your'e a 24 carot gem! how long has that user manual been on this site, it must be quite recently added. At least i can get an idear of the train of thought behind it now thanks  so very much. From your memories was it a extrusion on the top rail or a pressing "come on dig deep into your distant memories...lol youve been a great help thanks !

Regards Maurice

• 10-28-2009 5:01 PM In reply to

Maurice:

Hi Graham

Graham your'e a 24 carot gem! how long has that user manual been on this site, it must be quite recently added. At least i can get an idear of the train of thought behind it now thanks  so very much. From your memories was it a extrusion on the top rail or a pressing "come on dig deep into your distant memories...lol youve been a great help thanks !

Regards Maurice

Hi Maurice,

I'm sure it was a simple tin plate pressing that really did nothing to add a quality appearance..... but then I can't be sure I saw an official B&O product! If it's big enough to house straight DIN plugs it wont really help with the appearance. If it was me (and I have both a 1200 and 1001 but not on the wall (yet!)) I would think about a framed mounting board behind the mounting bracket (and take the cables straight behind it via 90 degree plugs).

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)