in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-15-2007 4:47 PM by joeyboygolf. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-15-2007 4:03 PM

Thank you

Hi everyone

This is my first time on the all new beoworld and as such I have had to re-register myself!

I would simply like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Graham who I believe operates (or used to operate) under the username joeyboygolf.

I recently purchased a beocentre 9000 from him, but despite his immaculate packaging, the CD door mechanism arrived damaged, and Graham absolutely bent over backwards to help me, even though he was under no obligation. He is clearly an expert on bang and olufsen products, and even went to the extent of calling me at home and talking me through the repair, and he has been a mine of information and advice throughout. In my experience, it is extremely rarely that you will find somone as genuine and eager to help, and I feel that I at least owe him this endorsement so that if anyone out there is pondering on making a purchase, I can assure you, you will not find a more considerate and helpful seller, a credit to beoworld.

A pleasure to do business with, and a true gent, thanks again

All the best 

Chopper

• 05-15-2007 4:39 PM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

Re: Thank you

Hi chopper!

Glad that Beoworld could help. The best way to pay back to Beoworld is just to pay back! Become a gold member, you wont regret it. It will help us to maintain the site and it´s also your ticket in the amazing monthly prize draw.

/Daniel

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 05-15-2007 4:46 PM In reply to

I think in this case the credit goes to Graham - and shows why he is now part of the Beoworld team!
  • 05-15-2007 4:47 PM In reply to

chopper:

Hi everyone

This is my first time on the all new beoworld and as such I have had to re-register myself!

I would simply like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Graham who I believe operates (or used to operate) under the username joeyboygolf.

I recently purchased a beocentre 9000 from him, but despite his immaculate packaging, the CD door mechanism arrived damaged, and Graham absolutely bent over backwards to help me, even though he was under no obligation. He is clearly an expert on bang and olufsen products, and even went to the extent of calling me at home and talking me through the repair, and he has been a mine of information and advice throughout. In my experience, it is extremely rarely that you will find somone as genuine and eager to help, and I feel that I at least owe him this endorsement so that if anyone out there is pondering on making a purchase, I can assure you, you will not find a more considerate and helpful seller, a credit to beoworld.

A pleasure to do business with, and a true gent, thanks again

All the best 

Chopper

Many thanks George, much appreciated and I'm glad it was sorted.

Regards Graham

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)