in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-26-2008 6:53 PM by The Stig - ver. 1.7. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-23-2008 8:21 PM

Beo 4 question

Smile

How can I programme it to send the tv audio to my Beocenter 9000.  I do have it connected via the datalink, and am able to call up the radio, cd, tape, atape 2, but not AUX?

Do I need to programme the tv?

Guy

• 04-23-2008 8:55 PM In reply to

Re: Beo 4 question

Not usually. The TV and the BeoCenter 9000 (I have this exact system in my office) will work together using AV commands issued before the source.  

Program AV into LIST and then issue this command before TV. This has audio & video masters look to one another over datalink for signals. 

To add commands to LIST:

1. Hold LIST and STANDBY (red dot) simultaneously until ADD? appears on the screen on the Beo 4

2. Press GO and use up and down keys to find the option you wish to add

3. Press go once you arrive at the option and it will be added to LIST

Good luck. 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 04-24-2008 3:12 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

When I had my BV3 connected to my Beocenter 9000. To get sound from the TV to play through the beocenter, I had to press Aux followed by 1,2,3 or 4. When you select Aux do the numbers 1,2,3,4, & 8 light up on the top panel? Numbeer 1 to 4 relate to different sources connected to the TV, and 8 opens up the microphone connection.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 04-24-2008 5:13 PM In reply to

Thanks guys!  No luck.  When I point the remote directly to BC 9000, without first pressing AV, and use A AUX, it does enable the AUX on the BC9000.

However, when I try to go through the Beovision 6000, it just won't.  I have tried AV + A AUX, AV+Link-AV, plus a couple of others that I can't remember.  Any other suggestions?   I'm going to try my Beolink 1000 and see what happens.

Guy

• 04-26-2008 6:53 PM In reply to

did you try AV + TV ?
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)