in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-25-2012 4:55 AM by elephant. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2012 5:59 AM

Teasmade (for UK-based members) - sorry, but not a B&O related at all...

Hi all,

I know this request has nothing to do with B&O equipment, but hope some UK-based members can help me, anyway!

I'm desperate to find a nice Goblin Teasmade D25 set - the old rounded art deco-style tea-making apparatus with clock and light. (Want it as a birthday present for my wife...)

There are them regularly on ebay.uk, but after few weeks close watch have not found a single one that the seller is willing to ship out of UK. Can someone help me there as a middle-man, i.e. get hold one of these beauties and ship it to Finland to me ? I suppose a nice set can be worth around £20 and p&p will likely to be more than that.

A working or non-working set will be fine, as long as it is complete and looks ok.

Hoping someone (in UK, most likely) can help me here,

- jari

• 01-23-2012 9:35 AM In reply to

• Chris
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-09-2010
    • Last of the Summer Wine Country, Yorkshire, UK
    • Posts 195
    • Gold Member

Re: Teasmade (for UK-based members) - sorry, but not a B&O related at all...

I don't have one myself but willing to help you out. Have you tried eBay?

Beosound 8, Beotalk 1100, Beocom 4, A8 Headphones, Form 2 Headphones, Apple iPhone 4S, iPod Classic, iPad 1, Sky+ HD, Sony Playstation 3, Jacob Jensen T10, Lutron Rania IR Dual Dimmer/ Accesory dimmer, B+O A9 Keyring (SOLD), Beolit 600 (SOLD), Apple Airport Express, Beo5

• 01-23-2012 10:38 AM In reply to

Thanks Chris!

I have tried eBay, and there seems to be some 4 of them on offer now, but half of them are collection only and the rest won't ship them outside UK.

- jari

• 01-23-2012 11:33 AM In reply to

• Chris
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-09-2010
    • Last of the Summer Wine Country, Yorkshire, UK
    • Posts 195
    • Gold Member

If you want to purchase one on eBay I'm happy to post it out to Finland for you. Send me an email with details.

Beosound 8, Beotalk 1100, Beocom 4, A8 Headphones, Form 2 Headphones, Apple iPhone 4S, iPod Classic, iPad 1, Sky+ HD, Sony Playstation 3, Jacob Jensen T10, Lutron Rania IR Dual Dimmer/ Accesory dimmer, B+O A9 Keyring (SOLD), Beolit 600 (SOLD), Apple Airport Express, Beo5

• 01-23-2012 5:51 PM In reply to

jrantala:
    I'm desperate to find a nice Goblin Teasmade

... sounds like Harry Potter and Dobby the house elf !

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 01-24-2012 11:17 AM In reply to

No, no Harry Potter at all... Goblin Teasmade's (and their cousins, Goblin Coffeesdun's) originate from South Gondor region in Middle-Earth. The evil Morgoth created them as domestic help, cause Orcs and Trolls tended to break all the nice chinaware.

-jari

• 01-25-2012 4:55 AM In reply to

jrantala:

No, no Harry Potter at all... Goblin Teasmade's (and their cousins, Goblin Coffeesdun's) originate from South Gondor region in Middle-Earth. The evil Morgoth created them as domestic help, cause Orcs and Trolls tended to break all the nice chinaware.

-jari

SmileBig SmileLaughing

SmileBig SmileLaughing

SmileBig SmileLaughing

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)