in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-07-2012 1:55 AM by Oasis. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-22-2011 11:25 AM

Serenata & Imac

Hello guys !

I've a Serenata and since a few months a mac.

The problem is, the mac doesn't find or recognize the serenata as a external device.

What can I do? I would like to changes the music but seems to be very difficult now...

Best regards,

Shinobi52

• 07-24-2011 6:17 AM In reply to

• michgal
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 12-27-2007
    • Eindhoven, Netherlands
    • Posts 60
    • Bronze Member

Re: Serenata & Imac

Connect it with USB and then ''connect to computer" in the right tap-menu. Then you have 3 options. Choose Mass-storage.

The Imac will recognize it as a kind of usb-stick. you can drag and drop the music onto it. Have you emptied the folder, and it seems that you cannot copy anything to it, open disk utility in Mac and rewrite the partition.

There is also a kind of software called itunemywalkman. you can also use it to copy files from itunes to the serenata. There are no other options since itunes is a closed system for other devices than an ipod/iphone. B&O didn't develop their own software for mac.

Greets,

Michel

• 07-26-2011 3:40 AM In reply to

Thanks you Michgal !

It works perfect now but with the cable only, not via the stand...

Best regards,

Shinobi52

• 12-14-2011 5:53 PM In reply to

Try this peace of software, should do the trick:) http://doubletwist.com/

Current setup:
    Bedroom: BeoVision 6-26 Mk2
    Livingroom: Medion 40", PS3, Samsung (Yousee branded) PVR
    Kitchen: Yamaha micro component setup with DVD, stock Yamaha speakers and iPad

Plans for the future:
    Bedroom: BeoVision 6-26 Mk2
    Livingroom: BeoVision 7-55 w. DVB-HD & Blu-Ray BeoLab 7-4, BeoLab 5 Front, BeoLab 4000 Mk2 rear, BeoCenter 2,  PS3, Samsung PVR, Sony BDP-CX7000ES 400 Disc Blu-Ray Changer
    Kitchen: Beosound 5

Ambitious I know:-)

• 01-07-2012 1:55 AM In reply to

The program is easy to use but the music transferred doesn't show the album or artist information on the Serenata. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)