in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-08-2008 3:12 AM by Peter. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-08-2008 2:56 AM

BEOMASTER 5500. How do I connect the components together?

Hi ALL, I have recently puchased a used BEOMASTER 5500 system, and when I went to power it up I noticed there wasn't anywere to plug in the components to link them together. Am I missing something, is there a connection box I should have? (I don't have a user manual which doesn't help, unless someone could email me one?) Nearly forgot to mention this system has 2 cassette decks so you can record tape to tape.

Thanks in advance.Dave

• 11-08-2008 3:12 AM In reply to

Re: BEOMASTER 5500. How do I connect the components together?

All the components should have captive DIN leads that plg into the back of the Beomaster 5500, These are 7 pin leads as the extra pins carry the data signals that allow the components to talk to each other. Each unit, except for the Beomaster should have two cables coming out of the back - a power lead and the DIN lead. To get access to all the manuals, you really need to join as a silver or gold member but I attach the set up pdf (click on the blue link at the top of the post) to get you started. By joining as a silver member, you help with the running of the site, which runs at a considerable loss! If you join as a gold member, you also get the chance to win some fairly incredible prizes - you have about a 1 in 500 chance of winning the top prize which can be worth several thousand pounds!
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)